- The Zadge knows you have all been sitting on the edge of your seats all week, waiting to see which wallet the Zadge picked. Guess what? GET OFF YOUR SEATS!!!! The Zadge didn’t pick either one! No, instead she chose a greeny-blue, softer leather Coach one that she loves more than both of the other ones and it cost $100 less. She’d love to show you a photo but a) for some reason, it’s so new that Coach doesn’t have it on its website, and b) turns out when you drop your day-old iPhone4s in the toilet, things go wrong for the rest of its life. Like the camera will only take one of every 10 photos the Zadge tries to take.
- Which is why this is the only photo the Zadge was able to score of Oscar aka “Little O”, Babe the Builder’s new Boston Terrier puppy:
- Little O is adorable, what with his Boston Terrier body and French Bulldog ears. Babe is a little stressed because he has a bit of, shall we say, an aggressive personality. Like where he jumps two feet up in the air and tries to bite the face of a 110-pound Rottweiler. Babe has him in training to curb those face bites, but the Zadge suggested instead that she just bring Little O over to Old Vicky and have the two big white boys set him straight Old Skool Style.
- Has the Zadge mentioned that Match.com is DEPRESSING DEPRESSING DEPRESSING? Why do all the men the Zadge’s age seem like they are 10-15 years older than she? Maybe because they are, those lying sacks of gray-haired, paunch-belliedness?
- The Zadge read this over the weekend and recommends:The author is actor/comedian Dennis Leary’s wife. Now Dennis Leary is the Zadge’s kind of man – manly, funny, confident. Anyone know any available Dennis Leary doubles? And the Zadge is almost done this novel and, even though she isn’t quite finished, she recommends:
- Oh look, GET BACK OFF THE EDGE OF YOUR SEATS, the Zadge found a photo of her new wallet. Well, it’s not the exact wallet, it’s the smaller version, but you get the damn idea.
- The Zadge’s buddy Sundance Kid had a birthday party last night. It was lots of fun and the Zadge met new friends, including these two beautiful women, who said when they were introduced, “Oh my god, Zadge, we love your blog!” The Zadge insisted on giving them blog names, Hotty Teacher (left) and Diane Lane (right), and expects that they will be showing up on the blog in the future because they are some fun broads.
- Speaking of fun broads, look who turned 9 years old the other day:
- The Zadge needs to run now and pack because she has to catch a flight tomorrow morning for a week-long work trip. She is leaving Denver (35 degrees and impending snow storm) for South Carolina (78 degrees HELLO!). She is sad that she is going to miss Tuesday’s guitar class and the angry gray-haired hippie lady, who the Zadge has decided is in fact an aging, angry lesbian who might actually have a crush on the Zadge.
- So that pretty much sums up the Zadge’s love potentials: Dharma Tony or the Aging Angry Lesbian. You’d get on a plane to South Carolina too.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink