- When, WHEN, is Downton Abbey starting back up?
- Speaking of royalty, meet Tiger Jr.:
- No, the Zadge didn’t get a new kitten. Not exactly. Lizzie and Levi did – they found this little cutie wandering the streets near their house. And they are dying to keep him but couldn’t afford the vet, so the Zadge took Tiger Jr. to her vet for all his shots. Lizzie squealed and hid her eyes when TJ got his shots, but TJ was a soldier.
- Speaking of Lizzie, is she gorgeous or what? The Zadge has been thinking about trying to get her a kid-modeling gig — the Zadge thinks her unique mixed race background would be very sought after in advertising — so she can get some money for college. The Sista thinks this is a bad idea because it puts too much emphasis on her looks, but the Zadge thinks Lizzie – probably the most self-confident kid she’s ever met – can handle it.
- Speaking of the Sista, it must be Kitten Fever Week – the Sista got a new kitten today too! Meet the Zadge’s newest nephew, George:
- Speaking of critters, the Zadge has declared war on the squirrels that roam her property and taunt Bugs. She caught one of them this morning in the act of eating her brand new picket fence for breakfast:Any suggestions to deter them are welcome, but the Zadge has already decided on poison.
- Speaking of killing things, remember when Carrie Bradshaw’s boyfriend broke up with her by Post-It note, back in the early 2000′s? (The Zadge hates the term “Aughts” and refuses to use it, even though she just did.) Well, yesterday, the Zadge ended her relationship with Dr. Boy Toy by text, circa 2012. Then she felt sort of sad, because he was extremely gracious, and nice, and complimentary to the Zadge. And he did take her to lots of great restaurants.
- Speaking of current and ex boyfriends, the Zadge is going to be sad to see the Olympics end. Except that now, her only remaining boyfriend, Ryan Lochte, will have so much more time to spend with her. And SHUT UP with the “he’s stupid thing”. Like it matters.
- Speaking of so not being stupid, if you aren’t reading Cupcake Murphy’s blog, you must. She’s brilliant and insanely creative and funny, and she is a published poet, and the Zadge is often too intimidated by her greatness to leave a comment. And the Zadge is never intimidated, so that is saying something.
- Anyhoo, the Zadge has been a ‘Cake fan for years now, and introduced the Sista to the Cake, and those two developed a business relationship, and then they became friends, and then they became sistas, and then we all became one big happy family. Anyhoo, the Zadge and the Sista and the Cake all love sending the old-fashioned greeting card in the mail. And the Cake sent the Zadge the funniest card. So the Zadge sent the Cake a card back. And she told the Sista about it and that’s when the Sista said, “That’s the exact same card I sent to the Cake.” And the Cake took a picture of the identical cards:
Yes, the Zadge, the Sista and the Cake are sister wives. Check your local Reality TV listing for their next episode.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink