- This past weekend, the Zadge took her little mentee for her first mani/pedi:
Lizzie insisted on having her toes painted bright orange with little white flowers, topped off with a French Manicure for her fingers.
- Then the Mentor and Mentee hit the mall so the Zadge could buy her mentee a slice of pizza and some perfume for herself. The lady at the Neiman Marcus counter gave Lizzie lots of free perfume samples. Lizzie said that Prada’s “Candy” was her favorite and claimed it as her signature scent. The Zadge suspects that the other Mentors are going over homework with their Mentees but the Zadge believes it is just as important to teach young girls how to be sweet-smelling, polished young ladies. ’Cause you know how the Zadge is so fucking proper and everything.
- Speaking of perfume, the Zadge knows you have all been sitting on the edge of your seats for a week now, waiting to hear just which perfume the Zadge chose as her new signature scent. There were so many choices that the Zadge had to draft a male colleague, Hockey Guy, to add his opinion in addition to the Karaoke Slut’s. Yes, every day the Zadge would run into their offices, stick her wrist under their noses, shock the shit out of them from the static in the carpet and say, “Well?” And they both agreed with the Zadge on the winner. Or maybe they just wanted to get her and her shocking wrist away from their noses. So, drum roll please. May I introduce you to the Zadge‘s new signature scent:
- How much do you want to bet that Sandusky offs himself before trial? Which wouldn’t make the Zadge too sad.
- You all knew the “Q” meal was going to be a tough one, right? There are basically only three Q ingredients on the entire planet, and the Zadge wasn’t going to whip something up with Quince and Quorn. So that left:The Zadge cooks up a batch of Quinoa almost every week to take for lunch. She just chops up whatever is in season and in her fridge and mixes it up with the cooked Quinoa and some olive oil, lemon juice and sea salt.
- This is what the Zadge had on hand when the Q Meal rolled around: Simple as can be, and yummy too:
- With apologies to my sweet bloggy friend Dawn in D.C., the early Christmas decorations drive the Zadge nuts. It’s just wrong. And 7-year old Lizzie agrees. When we walked into the mall, she said, “Yuck! Why do they have Christmas stuff up? It’s not even Thanksgiving!” Spoken from the mouths of babes.
- Speaking of the mouths of babes, the Sista called the Zadge to tell her that the Fin woke up in the middle of the night, sat up in his bed, and said, “Harry is going to be alright,” and then laid back down and went right to sleep. And the Sista had never told the Fin that Harry had a suspicious lump.
- The Zadge hopes Dr. Fin is right because the antibiotics didn’t make the black lump go away so it appears that surgery is in his and her future.
- And speaking of the Fin and the Sista, by the time you read this, the Zadge will have flown 2000 miles east to spend the Thanksgiving holidays with her family. Expect Fin Fotos to follow and expect that the Zadge will be a size larger after scarfing down the great Moomskers‘ Thanksgiving meal. And the Zadge expects all of you to have a fat and fantabuloso holiday!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink