1. Do you know what this is?:
This is Harry leaving the vet yesterday. After waking his mom up at 2 a.m. with a horrific pile of Giardia-induced diarrhea in the middle of the dining room.
2. Do you know who this is?:
This is our Giardia Superhero. It’s his seventh case of Giardia in 15 months. Oh, don’t feel sorry for him – he gets it from eating freakin’ poop! A $242 poop meal. But with that face, it’s hard to stay mad for long!
3. I know it’s not even January yet, but Baby Jesus of Bethlehem, The Zadge is really sick of winter already. This is right outside of The Zadge’s window today:
4. Tiger Woods is probably sending Charlie Sheen a huge Thank You present today.
5. Remember all your help in picking out the light fixtures for the kitchen? They arrived today. They sent the wrong color – oiled bronze instead of chrome. And they are too big. And they look cheap. Back to the drawing board.
6. Oh, and the plumber ordered and installed the wrong sink too while The Zadge was cavorting back East.
7. The Zadge is very, very weary of her kitchen construction.
8. The Zadge’s fun friend The Kaiser is on a plane right now to Denver to help The Zadge ring in the new year. Stay tuned for fun photos…
9. 2009 was a good year for The Zadge – she started her blog and bought Old Vicky and had lots of fun visits from friends and family.
10. 2010 – Can we bring The Zadge a new boyfriend? Please?